Эта страница не доступна на русском языке.
|Sector:||Municipal and environmental infrastructure|
|Funding sources:||EBRD co-finance with Cohesion Funds|
|Contract type:||Project goods, works and services|
|Notice type:||General Procurement notices|
|Issue date:||9 July 2012|
|Closing date:||8 July 2013
23:59PM Local Time
More about this project
SC APA Canal SA Galati has received a loan of ~LEI 55.5 million, to co-finance the Company’s ~LEI 551,7 million investment programme approved by the EU under Romania’s Regional Cohesion Co-financing Programme. The investments will be used to finance extension, rehabilitation and modernisation of water and wastewater networks, refurbishment of existing wastewater treatment plants and construction of new wastewater facilities in Galati County.
SC APA Canal S.A. Galati will be the implementing agency. The Bank intends to co-finance the following contracts:
· Technical Assistance and Supervision
· Procurement of drying equipment for Galati WWTP
· Extension of WWTP in Galati
· Extension of Tecuci WWTP and New in Targu Bujor
· New WWTP in Pechea and New WWTP in Liesti
· Extension and Rehabilitation of water and wastewater systems in Tecuci and Targu Bujor, including rehabilitation of Galati wells
· Extension and Rehabilitation of water and wastewater systems in Pechea agglomeration including rehabilitation of Galati main trunk
· Extension and rehabilitation of water and wastewater systems in Liesti agglomeration
Tendering for contracts is on-going. Contracts to be financed with the proceeds of the loan from the Bank shall be published on the website of SEAP ( www.e-licitatie.ro ) and where applicable in the Official Journal of the European Union and shall be subject to the laws of the country. EBRD Procurement Policies and Rules do not apply to these contracts and no tender notice shall be published on EBRD’s website.
Interested contractors and consultants should contact the implementing agency directly for more information:
SC APA Canal S.A. Galati
Name: Camelia Sgrumala
Address: 2 Constantin Brancoveanu Street, 800058, Galati, Galati County, Romania
Fax: +40 236 473367
This notice refers to goods, works, services or consultancy services to be procured through open and competitive tendering for projects financed by the EBRD. Potential tenderers desiring additional information on the procurement in question or the project in general should, unless indicated otherwise, contact the project agency and not the EBRD.
Last updated 9 July 2012